We currently have a vacancy for the role of Business Development Manager to grow and develop our customer accounts in the South of England.
The job holder will be responsible for maximizing profitable revenue across all income streams by winning new account business and retaining and developing existing business for the larger accounts.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a track record of winning new business and growing existing customer accounts through an innovative approach and the ability to move quickly to exploit opportunities. Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, along with the ability to communicate and engage key stakeholders across different levels and functions will be paramount to success in this role.
Applicants will require Formwork and Falsework experience and possess the drive and motivation to achieve stretching targets in a demanding environment.
Already possessing a proven sales record, we require someone with the drive and desire to develop our customer base and can demonstrate:
- Develop working relationships with clients to leverage the relationship and deliver objectives against a specific account management plan.
- Ensure networks of relationships are established with Formwork Direct and provide a platform for growth.
- Identifying, quoting, winning, and servicing larger clients in a specified region.
- Manage a balanced approach to managing revenue growth and price increases to deliver against defined business objectives.
- Deliver a high level of customer service in partnership with the business objectives.
- Competitive Salary
- Company car
- Inclusion into the company pension scheme
If you want to work for a company who are fast growing and be part of our future growth, then apply now.