FDP Euro props 30kN are extendable floor props made of steel and are compliant with BS EN 1065.
They are designed for use as vertical props for temporary structures.
At a Glance
- Type-tested to BS EN 1065.
- High load-bearing capacity up to 30kN
- Numbered pegging holes for easier height adjustment.
- Quick connection.
- Head adapters of various types can be secured into the prop using the spring pin.
- Drop-out latch: For safety reasons, FDP Euro Props have latches to prevent the inner tube
- sliding out of the fixed tube.
- Special thread geometry, which makes the prop easier to release even when it is under high load.
- When it fully closes, the prop still has a 10 cm gap so that the operator’s hands are not trapped.
- Elbowed fastening clamps, reducing the risk of injury and making the props easier to operate.
- Galvanised, long-life constructional design.