Safety system designed to prevent falls during the decking operation.
Easy to assemble and use: no external accessories are required.
Metallic frame in an inverted “L” shape: 2.5m wide and 4.3m high.
The system includes a 2.5m long retractile mechanism (similar to a safety belt).
Alsipercha provides total safety when mounting: decking panels, edge protection, slab edges… and generally all the situation with a risk of fall from height.
Alsipercha has been optimally designed for columns spaced up to 8.5m, allowing the worker to safely cover a surface up to 125m2 and a radius of 6.5m.
At a glance:
- Certified and adapted to current standards (UNE-EN 795).
- Easy to assemble and use, does not require special workers.
- Allows the operator to work safely in a surface area of 1345.4 sqft (125 m2) and moving in a radius of 21′-3 7/8″ (6.5 m) around the column.
- Retractable device of 8′-2 7/16″ (2.5 m) maximum length.
- Compatible with all the slab systems.
- Designed for column spacing up to 27′-10 5/8″ (8.5 meters) (to do so, it is essential to have the help of an accessory called a hook.)