Safe and direct access to different site levels.
- F.D.I. stairways are available in 6 different lengths which can be safely connected to each other. By this means, up to 4.75 m of height can be conquered with only one stairway.
- Maximum number of steps is 21. To achieve this, two stairways have to be connected (e.g. 18 and 3 step stairways). All necessary attachments are included.
- Each stairway is delivered with two handrails which adjust to the inclination angle of the stairway.
- Regardless of the inclination angle of the stairway, the treads will always remain in a horizontal position.
- The stairway is locked as soon as it is placed at the desired angle.
- The stairways are made of square galvanised steel hollow profiles. The steps are made of slip-proof coarse-meshed expanded metal. The tread supports are designed to guarantee a slip-proof assembly.
- The stairways are foldable for easy transport.
- It is possible to pre-assemble the stairways to the requested length previously to their transport to the building site, however, on-site assembly is also easily possible.
- Two people can easily erect the stairways on site. The handrails have to be put in place and then the stairway can be positioned using suitable lifting equipment.
- Every stairway has a total width of approx. 800 mm, the inner width being approx. 700 mm.